We are happy to say that we do have an Android app!
Simply follow these steps on your Android device:
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for ProActive Budget and download the app.
- You can create a new account or sign into your existing account.
- If creating a new account, click on "Get a ProActive Budget account". It is the middle option that appears below the username and password fields.
- Select "Get Started"
- You will be prompted to enter your personal information and create login credentials.
Helpful Hints to Keep in Mind:
- Make sure to have your government issued ID available.
- You will need to take a clear, unobstructed photo of your ID with all four sides and corners visible.
- Make sure to have your bank account information available (routing and account number).
- When entering your information, make sure there are no unnecessary spaces before or after any characters in any fields.
- Link to the app for your browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.proactivebudget.ProActive
- If you would like to use our iPhone simulator, here is a link to do so: https://appetize.io/embed/uz8k9t2urme8byv64xy3arjxfr?device=iphone6s&scale=75&orientation=portrait&osVersion=12.2
Note: The Android version of the app is a condensed version of our web app. While it is more than capable of handling the function of your ProActive account, there may be some functionality that is available in the IOS app that is not available in the Android app.