Two micro-deposits will be sent to verify your external bank account. Once the micro-deposits have been sent, you will need to verify the deposit amounts in order to complete account set-up.
Here are the steps:
- Log in to your external bank account and locate the micro-deposits that came from Evolve Bank.
- Take note of the two amounts.
- Log into the ProActive app.
- If you are not prompted to complete the account set up, select the profile icon (little person) in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Enter both micro-deposit amounts to verify.
- Make sure you are entering the full value of the micro-deposits by entering “0” for the dollar value and the ten-cent place value.
Example: If my micro deposits were 5 cents and 8 cents, I would enter them exactly as follows: $0.05 & $0.08.
If you experience issues, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
Chat: In App | Support Site | Facebook