iOS Simulator & Web App
We have prepared an iPhone simulator for Android users to sign up for ProActive. The process is relatively simple, but requires a few extra steps. To avoid getting stuck, please read the entire article before proceeding.
Security Note: The iOS simulator cannot access your camera. Downloaded photos will be automatically deleted.
1. Prepare your ID
- Using your Android Device, take a clear and well lit photo of your valid Government ID.
All four corners must be visible. Selfies will be rejected.
- Upload the image to an online storage system, such as Google Photos or Dropbox.
- Return to this FAQ and start the web IOS simulator. Beginning with this step you may use a PC or your Android Device.
2. Download your ID
- Press TAP TO PLAY.
- Press the HOME BUTTON on the iPhone.
- Launch the web browser SAFARI (the icon looks like a compass).
- Navigate to the cloud storage system where you uploaded the photo.
- Login to your storage system.
- Download your image to the image library - Note: You may have to long-press the image to save to the gallery.
- Save the your image to the Gallery.
3. Sign-up for ProActive
- Press the HOME BUTTON.
- Open the ProActive App.
- Follow onscreen prompts until you reach the ID section.
4. Add your ID
- Press the Photo/ID box.
- Choose the Image gallery.
- Select your Photo/ID.
- Complete remaining steps to finish setting up your account.
- Type Slowly when using and Android Device. Tying too fast using will cause the simulator to zoom.
- On a PC, your number-pad will not work.
- For security purposes, leaving the ProActive App will also close it. Since it does not save information, you will need to login and set a pin each time.
- Use 1111 for the pin since it's temporary and easier to press.
- After signup we recommend using our web version - ProActive Lite.
- Once you have completed sign up, log into the web app and make a bookmark on your homescreen.